Here are a few snapshots of my birthday:
It was lovely and I had so much fun.
Overall I cannot complain. I had a lovely birthday and I know it is almost a week after at this point, but I just wanted to share it with some of you that didn’t get to see it on Instagram.
I say less words and more pictures today so here are some pictures of the delicious oat cookies that I made that are no bake.
I love simple recipes.
I love them even more when they are healthy!
- 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons Cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 cups of oats
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder
- Heat syrup, almond milk and cacao powder in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil.
- Add the peanut butter, oats and Protein and continue to mix until well incorporated.
- Form mixture into cookies, place on wax paper and refrigerate until set.