I am doing things a little differently today folks.
You normally come to check out what I am making to eat this week, but I thought I would change it up a bit. Keep you on your toes!!
And also, I am heading to Albuquerque this week, so I haven’t had a lot of time to cook. 😉 We are going to see some of Patrick’s friends that live there. Will be a nice break. Definitely needed!
So today I thought I would share a 27 facts with you about myself.
One fact for every year that have been alive. I love learning about all the bloggers I read regularly, so I thought I would share some things you may or may not already know about me.
Since this will probably be my last post until after Labor Day, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!! 🙂
- I am a dropper. I drop phones, glasses, plates, channel changers. Beware people, don’t let me hold anything that you aren’t upset about if it falls to the ground and shatters.
- I love The Little Mermaid and The Princess Bride. Still 2 of my most favorite movies even today. I used to wake up in the middle of the night when I was little and tell my mom with puppy dog eyes, “wittle mermade make me feel bettur”.
- Golden Retrievers are the cutest damn puppies in the world and I want one so bad!
- I still call my dad, “Daddy”.
- I just started running this year and I am planning on participating in 3-5k races. Working out is a HUGE part of my life. While I might not look like it, I spend at least part of my day, every day, doing something to keep me fit. (although as I get older, my body wants to disagree with me more and more, haha)
- I have been dancing since the age of 2 and dance with a Modern dance company named Eclipse in Massachusetts.
- My bunny Gizzy, who is 3lbs, is sometimes my shoulder to lean on when I need a good cry.
- I drink about 12-8oz glasses of water a day. I am pretty sure I should have been a fish.
- Smiling is one of my favorite activities as long as it is not for a picture. 🙂
- I had to wait 26 years to find the love of my life, and I am glad that I waited and held onto my dream of wanting more. <3
- I don’t respond well to people who try and tell me what to do.
- More often than not, I am always going against the crowd.
- I <3 shoes. It is a sickness.
- I am extremely self conscious about my hourglass shape. 35-26-36. While everyone always says, “it’s the ideal body shape”. I refuse to believe it! …and it is so hard to find pants that fit right when your waist is 10″ smaller than your hips! haha Grrr
- My favorite season, by far, is Fall. I love the leaves, the cool air and all the delicious apples.
- I do not like Apple products. iPhone, iPad, iPod. I don’t dig it.
- One of my best friends in the world I have known since I was 5 years old and we hated each other when we were little, and I ended up being her maid of honor in her wedding. (we actually fought about which one of our cats had the “scarier” eyes haha).
- To this day my Mom still makes my most favorite cheesecake. I compare all other cheesecakes to this one.
- I am a list maker. Seriously make lists for everything.
- My eyes are green with blue outlining. I know right? I should be a superhero or something.
- I am an aunt to 3 beautiful boys named Joey, Mikey, and Tommy. I am the cool aunt who always has fun stuff to play with in her purse.
- Reading books is one of my favorite hobbies.
- I will forever bleed Blue and White for Penn State University. Attending that college was 4 of the best years of my life.
- I walked 60 miles for Breast Cancer in the Susan G. Komen 3-day Walk for the Cure. It was one of the most liberating moments of my life.
- Reaching for a vegetable instead of meat is not uncommon for me. Actually it happens 9 times out of 10.
- My favorite quote is “If you tell yourself you can, or if you tell yourself you can’t, you are right either way” – Henry Ford.
- Cooking is my form of meditation.
That’s all folks! 🙂